Jobs by Category
Accountant –Office ManagerRef. 1367 Limassol
Posted on 12/03/2018
Multinational company with the offices around the world. Fast growing company in Aviation Business has just opened a new office in Limassol, Cyprus in the heart of the city on Anexartisias & Athinon in Nora Court.
Company is looking for Accountant –Office Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
• Invoicing and payment control
• Preparing of quarterly and annual financial statements
• Management accounting and reporting
• Bookkeeping and mutual settlements
• Arranging and controling of receipt of primary documents
• Conducting reconciliation with counterparties, registration of acts
• Reporting on-time and in suitable format, with correct information to Chief Accountant/Finance Controller and Senior Management.
• Performing day to day tasks and managing Cyprus office of the company
Requirements and person specification:
• University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance.
• At least two years of experience in accounting
• Good understanding of IFRS and GAAP accounting systems.
• Knowledge and practical experience with accounting software.
• Fluency in English.
• Quick learner and team player.
• Greek would be considered an advantage.